RMC Travel, formerly The Cortell Group, is one of the travel industry’s most innovative companies. RMC Travel has earned a reputation for its innovative spirit, dynamism, and integrity.
Under the leadership of its former Chairman and travel industry leader, Jules Cortell, and the company’s President, Raymond Cortell, The Cortell Group developed and launched such travel concepts as the European Fly/Drive Holiday and London Theater Holidays. It also pioneered trekking programs for students, gay travel and many other types of programs that are a part of today’s travel world. The Cortell Group’s innovation and creativity also led to their early use of the internet as a travel marketing and sales tool.
- Buying Power: The hundreds of thousands of travelers who have booked tour with us over the years give us tremendous buying power reflected in our prices.
- Reliability: Probably the most important reason for our continued growth is our reputation for delivering what we promise.
- Good-Will: The intangible element that keeps our clients coming back is a combination of carefully planned programs and services—and personal and untiring attention to detail.
- Value: Quality and fair prices add up to unequivocal satisfaction.
- We maintain a $1,000,000 per traveler professional liability Errors & Omission insurance policy.
Our offices are located in New York, Long Island, Georgia, Nevada and British Columbia, with Associate Offices in Florida, Washington and California.
Our parent company was founded in 1948. RMC Travel was founded in 1988. We recently opened Body Mind Spirit Journeys to offer sacred places travel programs.
About this Voluntourism website
The itineraries presented here are samples to help leaders plan tours for their groups. If you are a planner for a university or another organization, or if you are an educator, author or speaker with a large following, we can help you create a meaningful travel experience for your group.